CPaaS has many use cases and examples across industries. However, we will highlight the ones that have made a tremendous impact on industries.
CPaaS or Communication Platform as a Service is a cloud-based technology. Moreover, it provides businesses with tools to address real-time communication requirements.
In our previous article, Understanding CPaaS and its Various Solutions for Businesses, we walked through the basics of CPaaS and its solutions for businesses. Although, we need to know more in-depth about CPaaS that has contributed to businesses.
That is to say, in light of this, Pandemic, businesses have given high priority to effective communication. Hence, it is important to understand how CPaaS, its use cases, and solutions have helped businesses face communication challenges.
But, before we delve into CPaaS and its use cases, it is essential to understand its importance.
Exploring the Use Cases of CPaaS and their Benefits to Businesses
- To begin with, CPaaS is changing the way businesses interact with their target audiences. Moreover, businesses use CPaaS to communicate via text, chat, and social media.
- Next, CPaaS embeds communication solutions for a website or application for instant and real-time updates.
- Above all, businesses can add features to answer FAQs and common inquiries automatically.
- Most importantly, customers expect to have personal experiences with brands. Hence, CPaaS helps build these connections and acquire more loyalty from the customers.
- CPaaS also offers insights into a customer’s preference and response patterns. As a result, it allows businesses to create tailored communication and interactions.
- Furthermore, it incorporates the company’s personality and values to build unique connections. Especially with customers, employees, stakeholders, investors, and other associates.
- More Importantly, CPaaS humanizes the brand’s interaction with a customer. Therefore, making the communication thoughtful and relevant.
- Furthermore, businesses can segregate customers and use specific strategies to target them.
- Additionally, creating a lasting impression, CPaaS instills confidence, connection, and satisfaction for a customer with the business.
- Moreover, CPaaS enables businesses to select functions according to their requirements and objectives.
- As communication and interactive platforms develop, businesses need to modify systems. Hence, CPaaS can help businesses connect with customers better with its updated and flexible features.
- In addition, CPaaS solutions are easy to install and connect easily for effective and efficient communication.
- Thus, with the rise of various platforms and channels, businesses must connect with their customers on their preferred platform. As a result, CPaaS offers its features to help businesses reach their customers.
One of the best use cases of CPaaS is to streamline transactional messaging like reminders, alerts, and notifications. For instance, if an office sends out automatic reminders for meetings, it reduces absentees.
Similarly, automated reminders help companies that make their living on subscription models. Hence, it enhances the rate of timely payments and provides for a better revenue cycle.
CPaaS also enables the different applications of transactional messaging in e-commerce and food delivery services.
Avaya OneCloud offers an important use case for its CPaaS solution. Moreover, it enables businesses to record conversations and also transcribe the same.
Above all, it is an important feature provided by CPaaS to help with customer support, meetings, one-on-one feedback, etc.
An important CPaaS use case is integrating SMS APIs in their mobile for two-factor authentication. That is to say; it provides an additional level of security.
Most importantly, it is essential for businesses that handle sensitive and confidential information. Hence, this CPaaS use case helps verify users with the OTPs, if they prefer not to use passwords.
Moreover, the use of two-factor authentication in CPaaS are helpful for password resets, mobile banking, authentication, etc. it makes mobile payments frictionless and also improves conversion rates.
IVR or Interactive Voice Response is an excellent system for filtering and categorizing a customer’s needs. Hence, it helps businesses lead customers to the correct department for customer support.
As a result, IVRs help businesses handle heavy call volumes and easily process concurrent calls. Hence, this leads to an enhanced optimization of the process.
CPaaS provides a robust platform to address integrated marketing communications. Moreover, businesses and their requirements are constantly evolving.
Therefore, there is a significant development in SMS, voice, email, video, and OTT platforms. That is to say; these platforms need to connect and interact with businesses and their customers regularly.
As a result, CPaaS offers integration for different communication platforms. Above all, communication platforms are connected, making it more efficient for businesses to segment and interact with audiences.
Use Cases of CPaaS have transformed the way businesses communicate. According to Gartner, “CPaaS vendors are rapidly expanding their product scope to target a wider range of use cases in an increasingly competitive environment.” Moreover, the article continues to state, “CPaaS offers today’s application leaders a cloud-based approach to multi-layered middleware which can be developed and enhanced to provide various forms of communication software.”
With a rise in its demand and use cases, CPaaS was valued at $4.54 billion in 2020. In addition, it is said to reach $26.03 billion by 2026 with a CAGR of 34.30%.
You May Also Like To Read: