B2B marketing teams are increasingly responsible for generating pipeline and revenue, and inbound marketing efforts can’t scale enough for most teams to hit their goals. Marketing-attributed growth requires 3rd-party demand gen. Thus a need for a resource that would help demand gen marketers better leverage 3rd-party sources to drive pipeline and revenue. These are the trends we’re seeing:
- B2B marketing teams are increasingly responsible for generating pipeline and revenue.
- Inbound marketing efforts can’t scale enough for most teams to hit their goals, and marketers are desperate to figure out new sources of demand that work.
- Unfortunately, the pain of manual 3rd-party demand gen has scared many marketers away.
- Advances in marketing strategies and marketing technology (MarTech) have greatly increased the efficiency and effectiveness of 3rd-party demand gen – if you know how to apply them correctly.
Undoubtedly, 3rd-party demand gen can be difficult without the right know-how. Getting started with 3rd-party demand gen includes:
- Selecting the right lead sources, media partners and publishers
- Setting program goals and measuring results
- Processing and governing quality of 3rd-party leads
- Developing a thoughtful nurture, scoring and routing strategy
- Leveraging modern technology
However, only the above pointers are not sufficient for efficient execution of 3rd-party demand generation. 3rd-party demand generation is an effective strategy when done right. It requires much planning, organization and management.
Executing 3rd-party demand generation programs can be made easy with the help of some guidelines to refer to on-the-go. This guide describes a quick list of do’s and don’ts to always keep top-of-mind that will help you with efficient execution of your 3rd-party demand gen programs. This quick list will go a long way in reducing your and your team’s efforts and time as well. Download the ebook to know more.
You May Also Like to Read: