Insights for Everyone: Enabling Data-Driven Decisions
Data is key to competing in today’s disruptive world. Modern visual data analytics enable you to transform that data into valuable insights that can change your world.
Recent research shows that innovation is now more top of mind for businesses worldwide.
- Data Is Key to Competing in a Disruptive World
- When It Comes to Data, One Size Does Not Fit All
- What’s Essential for Successful Data Analytics?
- Extending the Impact of Data Across the Organization
- It’s Time to Extend Data Analytics 2 Across Your Business
Data Strategies of Digital Transformation
Forbes outlines three strategies that need to be the foundation of any digital transformation strategy:
- Build a single view of your customer: Relevant data may include purchase information, communication preferences, shopping behavior and social media activities. This requires connecting structured data (such as addresses, household composition, socio-economic bracket, etc.) with unstructured data (like the free-form text of a Twitter feed).
- Use location data to add precision and context: In a mobile world, it’s no longer enough to know who your customers are; you also need to know where they are in order to deliver a real hyper-personalized and responsive experience.
- Create relevant communications at the right time on the right channel: As data reveals important details about customers, it’s important to then be able to engage them through multiple points of conversation.
Read Oracle’s eBook, ‘Insights for Everyone: Enabling Data Driven Decisions’ to discover Gartner’s four data analytics essentials, learn three key strategies for change, and see how cloud-based tools are helping leading organisations to transform.
You May Also Like to Read-