If you haven’t started personalizing your website, you should start as soon as possible!
If you’re wondering what personalization is, the answer is simple. Personalization is changing the way your website looks in a way that appeals to customers’ unique interests.
Content is king, you’ve heard it said. But while content wields enormous power as a marketing tool, it really does not have the final word. The marketplace sovereign who does is your current and potential customer. Nowadays, the customer is more powerful than ever armed with smartphones, social media, and everywhere-anytime access to global networks. The all-powerful, always on consumer can do just about anything right now; map, order, buy, look up, connect, compare, read, share.
Our recommended (and battle-tested) process for personalization:
- Define your objectives: What are the business imperatives? Personalization is a powerful tool.
- Identify each PIE segment: We articulate their volume and value, as well as their needs and life-cycle stages.
- Connect segments to personalization goals: Based on needs and lifecycle stage, we map each segment to the key metrics a client wants to achieve.
- Examine existing data: Sitecore generates a great deal of data about each one of your customers, right up to their behaviour at the moment that is, in real time.
- Determine key insights: For the selected segment, look specifically at insights about how they arrive at your site are there any specific sources that can help identify the segment.
So download this Whitepaper to learn how to think differently with our nine-step process for delivering contextual, relevant experiences to boost customer conversion.
You May Also Like to Read-