Customer Behaviour Analytics Tools help businesses understand and engage with customers and their requirements. Moreover, tools have now become a pivotal part of business operations. It also plays a primary role in customer retention.
Further, the tools help businesses comprehend customers, how to target them, and how to serve them better. Businesses also use this information to develop their products, services, and solutions. Customer behaviour analytics tools also help marketers analyze customer behaviour. It also helps businesses monitor and collects data to identify patterns about their customers.
Hence, in this article, we will learn more about the top customer analytics tools and their key features. Although, let us first understand the term Customer Behaviour Analytics.
Understanding Top Customer Behaviour Analytics Tools
What is Customer Behaviour Analytics?
Customer behaviour analytics is a method that uses a suite of tools to comprehend customers’ behaviour across various channels and interaction points. Further, the interaction points or channels may be digital or non-digital that impacts the customer’s actions. Businesses also invest in tools to analyze customer behaviour. It also helps them connect and build relationships with the audiences.
Hence, here are the following stages in the customers’ lifecycle by optimizing behaviour analytics:
- Customer Acquisition: It is the stage that refers to the segmentation and targeting of potential customers for businesses. As a result, once the target audiences are identified, businesses then determine their pattern to market their products.
- Customer Engagement: Further, when businesses identify patterns in customer behaviour, they use personalization to generate interest. It also helps businesses cross-sell or up-sell their products to the customers.
- Customer Retention: Behaviour patterns also help businesses determine possible customer churn. Hence, it helps businesses analyze patterns and retain customers.
According to Gartner, “Customer analytics is the use of data to understand the composition, needs, and satisfaction of the customer. Also, the enabling technology used to segment buyers into groupings based on behavior, to determine general trends, or to develop targeted marketing and sales activities.”
Types of Consumer Behaviour
A consumer’s buying behaviour often depends on factors like the type of products. It is also important to understand that consumers and their behaviour are complex. Although a consumer’s buying behaviour depends on the requirement, it can be influenced. Moreover, a consumer-level of involvement determines their decision to purchase the product.
There are various factors like price, availability, usage, necessity, etc that determine a consumer’s buying behaviour. Hence, here are the types of consumer behaviour:
- Complex Buying Behaviour:
Complex buying behaviour occurs when customers purchase expensive products. Moreover, in this transaction customer’s involvement in the decision of purchase is the highest. As a result, customers conduct in-depth research before investing.
- Dissonance-reducing Buying Behaviour:
Dissonance-reducing buying behaviour requires very high consumer involvement. The high price and infrequent purchase also play a vital role. Moreover, the choices are comparatively less among the brands. Essentially, in this type the consumer purchases the product that is easily available.
- Habitual Buying Behaviour:
Habitual Buying Behaviour refers to when a customer has low involvement in the decision. Moreover, the consumer perceives these products to be significant. The customers also purchase these products as they may play a pivotal role in their daily routine.
- Variety Seeking Buying Behaviour:
The consumers’ involvement is very little in the variety seeking buyer behaviour. Further, the brands that offer these products have essential differences. Moreover, the brands do not drive customer behaviour as they keep changing their preferences. The customers also look for a variety in the products.
Types of Customer Behaviour Analytics Tools
There are various segments of consumers in the market. These consumers are essentially segmented by experiences like beginners, intermediate, and advanced users. Customer Behaviour Analytics Tools gather the data to understand these segmentations.
Hence, here are the types of Customer Behaviour Analytics Tools:
- CRM: CRM stands for Customer Relationship Management. Further, it is a suite of solutions that incorporate features to provide insight into customers.
- Customer Service: Customer Service is a service to resolve customer queries and issues. Moreover, it helps report customer insights and use them to improve business operations.
- Social Media: Social Media platforms provide businesses with insights by understanding the customer’s behaviour by their activities.
- Analytics: Analytics solutions help design and develop certain insights by comprehending data from different sources.
Here are the Top Customer Behaviour Analytics Tools for Businesses
Kissmetrics is a web-based analytics platform by Neil Patel. Moreover, it is one of the top customer behaviour analytics tools as it is easy to use to assist the marketing and sales team. Further, the tool provides actionable insights of website visitors. It is also a prominent tool that works for e-commerce stores to support Woocommerce and Shopify integrations.
- Firstly, it helps monitor the customer’s journey and provides a selection of features for businesses.
- Further, it helps audit new subscriptions, conversion rate, recurring revenue, etc.
- It also helps detect robust users and suggest features according to the data.
Zoho CRM is one of the best customer behaviour analytics tools as it provides solutions through its omnichannel cloud-based CRM platform. It also helps businesses worldwide to manage processes and develop customer relationships. Moreover, it is an easily customizable solution to cater to businesses of various sizes, industries, and sizes.
- It deploys an AI-powered sales assistant to discover anomalies in processes.
- It also provides integrations for more than 40 Zoho solutions. Further, it develops collaboration with over 300 third-party extensions.
- Above all, it helps businesses communicate and interact with customers using various sources.
Brand24 is a customer behaviour analytic tool that provides features for online reputation management. Moreover, it helps businesses monitor operations online in real-time. It also helps oversee brand engagement using social media, blogs, news, podcasts, videos, etc. Further, it helps businesses understand their customers and their behaviours better by providing insights.
- Firstly, it helps discover influencers by using the influencer score feature.
- It also customizes alerts for brands when they are tagged on social media platforms.
- Moreover, it provides data into PDF reports, .xls files, or infographics.
Brandwatch is deep listening and social media monitoring tool that tracks mentions across platforms. It also helps gain insights into conversations around the business’s products, services, and solutions. Moreover, it automatically segments and analyzes customer conversations online. Hence, it helps develop strategies to enhance customer experience and relationships.
- Brandwatch integrates with Google Analytics, Hootsuite, Buzzsumo, Salesforce, etc.
- It also offers a smart AI system to identify and provide unique insights.
- Further, it provides features for crisis management and competitor analysis.
Google Analytics is one of the most popular customer behaviour analytics tools. Moreover, it is a fan favourite of over 50% of the website owners. It also helps find important customer data aspects for websites and apps. Further, it helps website owners analyze marketing performances by creating goals.
- Firstly, it helps businesses monitor and manage customer behavior across various channels.
- It also offers quick and comprehensive reporting.
- Above all, businesses utilize Google Optimize to execute A/B testing.
Woopra is a complete customer journey analytics tool that serves over 5000 companies globally. It also helps monitor the pattern in which visitors browse websites and applications. Moreover, it analyzes various touchpoints to provide insights on users that interact with the websites.
- Firstly, it offers customer journey reports and helps visualize the browsing patterns of visitors.
- It also identifies trends such as feature usage, subscription insights, campaign performance by source, etc.
- Moreover, it provides cohort reports by observing sign-up dates, acquisition dates, etc.
Mixpanel is one of the top customer behaviour analytics tools for websites and mobile applications. It is also a self-serving customer analytics tool that assists over 26000 businesses globally. Moreover, it enables businesses to comprehend the way customers interact with products.
- Firstly, it helps detect at-risk customers and sends them regular alerts.
- It also helps discover trends and KPIs.
- Moreover, it offers adaptable APIs and easy integrations for businesses.
hotjar is one of the more popular customer behaviour analytics tools as it helps in conversion rate optimization. It also serves over 500,000 users across 184 countries. It also makes it easy to view website owners to observe customer interactions on the website.
- Firstly, it provides data for user clicks, moves, scrolls, and heatmaps to analyze their behavior.
- It also enables to the view of recordings of various visitors who browse websites and eliminates guesswork.
- Further, it offers visual feedback using surveys, polls, widgets, etc from users.
In conclusion, customer behavior analytics tools help businesses monitor a user’s interaction on a website or app. Moreover, it helps improve the user’s experience using the data they provide when they visit the website.
You May Also Like to Read:
Unique ways in which CCaaS and CRM Enhance Customer Engagement