CPaaS solutions allow businesses to completely customize their communication process. Moreover, communication is an important tool for any well-run business.
During this Pandemic, businesses are giving in their all for better communication. Moreover, good communication is what keeps businesses closer to employees, clients, investors, and other associates.
That is to say, we will understand CPaas and its solutions a little better. This article would certainly cover most of the aspects that businesses should know about CPaaS.
Know more about CPaaS and its Various Solutions for Businesses
CPaaS or Communications-platforms-as-a-service are cloud-based solutions. It enables businesses to add real-time voice, messages, and videos to specific APIs.
Moreover, CPaaS helps integrate most forms of communications for businesses of all sizes and nature. Above all, it simply integrates real-time communications into applications.
Additionally, CPaaS helps businesses avoid investing in solutions with predefined features. Moreover, it helps to easily incorporate selected channels with the preferred business software.
Hence, here are the most important functions offered by CPaaS and its solutions:
- Outbound and Inbound voice calls and routing.
- WebRTC-based calling.
- Text messages.
- On-demand SIP trunking.
- Multimedia and video messaging.
- Social Media Messaging via Social Platforms.
- Number Proxy.
Businesses require a strong and loyal customer and client base. As a result, customers need businesses that live up to their expectations.
Recently, Customer Experience Insight published an article about expectations that businesses need to meet. Moreover, the research proved that customers want effective and interactive communication.
Furthermore, businesses need to focus on personalization, consistency, and representation to attract and retain customers. Therefore, CPaaS is the solution to help businesses reach these goals.
Additionally, when it comes to communication, mobile communication is the right way. Most importantly, customers and clients look for options, reliability, and easy accessibility.
As a result, CPaaS offers all of these functions for businesses. Above all, it also provides a back-end infrastructure for effective communication.
- CPaaS first and foremost is a cloud-based solution, meaning there are no additional investments required. As a result, it offers a pay-as-you-grow model which is quite cost-effective.
- Moreover, CPaaS and its solutions offer ready-to-use features. Therefore, it only needs to be merged with the business’s API.
- Additionally, it offers a development framework. As a result, allowing customizations for real-time communications.
- It also offers multi-tenancy support to multiple authorized users. To sum up, they can access the solution simultaneously from remote and secure locations.
- Above all, it helps build trust with clients and customers. As a result, creating lasting business relations by offering great customer services.
- It also helps data-driven decisions by using its data analytics features.
- Consequently, it handles pivotal data from customer interactions, preferences, opportunities, etc. Hence, it provides robust security to protect data and also improve data handling in the business.
- Moreover, it also helps enhance efficiency by allowing them to utilize multiple channels for communication. As a result, this improves the quality of service which in turn improves customer service.
- Furthermore, CPaaS and its solutions provide flexible features. In other words, the platform can be easily customized to meet business goals and objectives.
- Most importantly, CPaaS provides great insights for businesses. Similar to AI, it gathers and analyzes information from different data sources. In short, providing critical insights for an informed decision-making process.
CPaaS providers offer APIs, code snippets, and applications for businesses. Consequently, these components help businesses with real-time communications and multiple channels to the ecosystem.
CPaaS providers are great API platforms. Moreover, they offer a range of solutions for voice, SMS, team messaging, etc.
Features provided by their Solutions:
- Integration with the existing business application.
- Services and solutions for real-time voice and video calls, messaging platforms, and other channels.
- Robust APIs (Application Programming Interfaces) and SDKs (Software Development Kits) ready for integrations.
- Data usage for actionable insights by reporting and analyzing.
- Offering multiple programming languages.
Infobip is a global leader in providing CPaaS solutions. Moreover, its communications platform helps expand the horizons of your business.
Additionally, it offers omnichannel communications and CPaaS integrated solutions. As a result, expanding the portfolio to help businesses build strong and lasting relations.
Infobip’s CPaaS solutions help create delighted and memorable experiences. Hence, with over 40,000 customers, its CPaaS offers customer-centric, technologically advanced, and data-driven solutions.
Vonage is one of the most popular providers of CPaaS solutions. Consequently, it offers frictionless omni channel communication platforms.
Moreover, it also helps contextualize voice and message communications with its solution Conversation API.
Above all, it helps build customer journeys and context through effective communication. Hence, it caters to businesses from the healthcare, education, retail & eCommerce, finance, logistics & transportation, and travel & hospitality industries.
nextiva is first and foremost a UCaaS solution provider. However, it recently added new products to its UCaaS portfolio.
Moreover, nextiva aims to promote platforms for communications solutions. Hence, they opt for CPaaS with additional features and components.
According to Carl Katz, Vice President at Nextiva, “It’s a critical time right now for our partners, our customers and suppliers to come out with this kind of solution in order to change the conversation and really find that solution for customers.” He adds, “We are differentiating ourselves because no one else has this unique technology and this insight with their customers, our customers’ customers, utilizing this business analytics and intelligence to give [partners] insight into their customers’ satisfaction and journey.”
Alcatel-Lucent provides step-by-step CPaaS solutions for businesses. Moreover, the solution provides a coherent ecosystem across various channels.
Furthermore, it nurtures the customers’ experience with efficient employee productivity. Hence, it builds bridges between the business and its associates by securing their digital engagement.
Avaya offers easy CPaaS solutions for businesses. Moreover, its communications-enabled applications support various functions.
Additionally, Avaya’s CPaaS solutions help automate and personalize the platforms for the business. Hence, it leverages communications to evolve customer expectations.
Twilio is one of the best providers for CPaaS Solutions. Consequently, its solution Flexis now one of the top market leaders.
Moreover, it is a flexible solution that adapts to the business’s requirements and objectives. Above all, it offers a 57% faster response time. Hence, can now manage over 800 billion interactions a year.
2600Hz is an unrivaled UCaaS, CCaaS, and CPaaS solutions, provider. Moreover, it is mainly designed to empower services and help businesses reach success.
Furthermore, 2600Hz’s Kazoo is a turnkey platform that offers flexibility and superior communications experiences. To sum up, it serves millions of clients managing over 650,000 devices, 500+ servers, over 4.8 billion minutes, and in more than 60 countries globally.
CPaaS and its solutions have been of great service especially, with the emergence of large internet bandwidths. Moreover, it helps businesses interact with the generation of tech-savvy customers who have made effective communication a way of life.
That is to say, in 2019, the market for CPaaS was at $4,132.56 million. As a result, it is predicted to reach $47,598.30 million by 2027, with a CAGR of 36.39%
You May Also Like To Read: